SOLARNET solar water heaters are manufactured according to international safety and quality standards, with a double “direct” enamel coating that is “baked” at 850°C for absolute protection of the container. The glass (GLASS) coats the inside of the container at every point, ensuring clean drinking water.
- Exterior cladding made of shipbuilding aluminium for guaranteed resistance to UV rays, coastal areas and humid climates.
- Hot water even on cold winter days with little sunshine, due to the strong polyurethane insulation and the high efficiency of the collector. Outside temperature below zero, in your bathroom water like in the steam room!
- Anti-corrosion protection by enamel and magnesium rod for long life.
- High performance selective titanium collector with unbreakable solar glass for more durability even in hail.
- The excellent design of the device in combination with the well thought out support base, offer the possibility of easy and tangential installation of the device and blend perfectly with any building architecture.